During Dec. 1-24, I ran a huge giveaway on my Facebook author page. 24 days with a new ‘gift’ each day. All gifts would go to one US winner. But just what was up for grabs?
- A moody and broody swag bag
- A signed copy of Short Shorts
- A rom-com swag bag
- A signed copy of The ABCs of Dee
- A character’s name of the winner’s choosing in an upcoming book of mine
- A signed copy of Pulled
- A signed copy of Pulled Back
- A signed copy of Pulled Back Again
- A bookmark swag collection
- A signed copy of The Lurkers Within
- A signed copy of What Moons Do
- A signed copy of Doppelganger
- A signed copy of Must Love Coffee
- A signed copy of Taking Stock
- A 30 min Zoom call with me to talk about whatever
- A sexy swag bag
- A signed copy of The First 100 Kisses
- A signed copy of The Second 100 Kisses
- A signed copy of Where You Left Me, Vol. 1
- A signed copy of Where You Left Me, Vol. 2
- A signed copy of Where You Left Me, Vol. 3
- A signed copy of Girl on Fire
- A signed limited print run hardcover of the 10th Anniversary Edition of Pulled
- A signed copy of Waiting in the Wings
And a partridge in a pear tree! Ha! Almost ALL of my books (except for the fantasy trilogy.) The rules were pretty simple. Each day, I’d post the daily gift and people could enter using a Google Form. The more days they entered, the more names their name was put in the ‘virtual’ hat. Then, I used Random.org to pick a winner from the list of entries.
And that winner was…
The winner has been notified and their package will be on the way this week. Fair warning, it’s gonna be a big and heavy box!
In 2023, I plan more giveaways on a variety of platforms, so be sure you’re following me in the places below to get in on all of them because sometimes I make the giveaways exclusive to the platform. I’m sneaky like that.
Places to Follow for Future Giveaways:
My Facebook Author Page (general release/book news): https://www.facebook.com/DanielleBannisterBooks
My Facebook Reader Page (behind the scenes look into my insanity): http://bit.ly/WriteAllTheWordsDanielle
My Newsletter (subscribers get monthly perks): http://bit.ly/DanielleBannisterNewsletter
This Blog (all the news and personal stuff too): http://daniellebannister.com/
Well, I think that about does it for 2022! Next week, you’ll get an update on what the 2023 releases are shaping up to be! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL New Year and catch you in 2023!