At long last the follow up to The Five Worst Things About Being Separated
It’s been a little over a week since my hubby moved out, so I’ve had a bit of time to compile my list. I hereby reserve the right to change my mind (a woman’s God given right) about the contents of this list.
5. I don’t have to ‘put on a sweater’ when I get cold. I can just turn up the heat.
4. I can openly hang up my many *cough, *cough* pictures of Rob. (Yeah, we’re on first name basis, jealous?)
3. I can go DAYS without shaving, ’cause who cares, really?
2. I get ALL the coffee in the pot. (I don’t share well.)
1. I get the opportunity to have a ‘do over.’ An opportunity to re-define myself. It’s like a mid-life crisis, without the ‘crisis.’
A whole new world folks. A whole new world.
Author of Pulled